Next Meeting: 4th Tuesday of August,
September, February, march and may
5:15pm high school media center
Who are we and what do we do?
The Ridgeview Music Boosters is a group of parents, guardians, and Ridgeview Alumni, who come together to assist the Band and Choir Directors; to promote the development and growth of the Music Department; to aid in the activities of these groups, and to assist in the musical and artistic growth of the students who participate in them.
How do we do it?
Some of the activities that the Boosters participate in are:
- The sale of 50/50 tickets at each home football game
- Providing lunch for one day during Band Camp in the summer
- Fitting and alteration of uniforms for the Marching Band
- Chaperoning, helping with equipment, transporting the band trailer, and providing snacks & water for all Marching Band Competitions
- Providing cookies and water for both winter concerts as well as both spring concerts
- Helping with the coordination of volunteers for the Spring Musical
- Planning and organizing Family Fun Night to help students raise money for the Disney Trip.
- Working Concessions for Legends Baseball League in the summer to help raise funds for Boosters and students for the Disney Trip
- Host a Trivia Night Fundraiser
- Raising funds for the purchase of any equipment needed by the Music Department.
Any parent of a child in the music program or alumni of Ridgeview interested in supporting the Music Boosters and its activities is eligible for membership. There are no dues; attendance at the monthly meetings is not mandatory (although everyone is welcome to attend). Each meeting is posted on the Ridgeview Activity Calendar and each meeting’s minutes are posted on the Music Booster website at http://www.ridgeview19.org/music-boosters.html
For more information about the Ridgeview Music Boosters, please contact one of the officers or attend one of our monthly meetings.
Officers for the 2017-2018 school-year are:
Co-President: Michelle Cioni
Co-President: Betsy Sweeney
Vice-President: Michelle Cioni
Treasurer: Deena Meyer