Each year the Ridgeview Education Association offers a $500 scholarship to a future teacher. The REA wishes to encourage students pursuing a career in education.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant
● must be a graduate of Ridgeview, Octavia, or Saybrook/Arrowsmith
● must be enrolled in or have completed a collegiate teacher education program at the undergraduate level (students in their third year or beyond will be given primary consideration)
● must submit an official transcript reflecting an accumulated GPA of a B
● must have completed the application and essays attached at the bottom
● may not have won the scholarship previously
Click here for more information and for application.