Monday, Oct 18
Cinnamon Pop Tart Mini Powdered Donuts Mini Chocolate Donuts Breakfast Pizza Orange Slices, 100% Fruit Juice FF Chocolate or 1% White Milk
(1) Chicken & Biscuit (2) Bacon Cheeseburger (3) Yogurt Power Packs (4) Mozzarella Sticks (5) Cheese Pizza Apple Slices, Grapes Green Beans, Celery Sticks 1% White or Chocolate Milk
Tuesday, Oct 19
Banana Chocolate BB Mini Powdered Donuts Mini Chocolate Donuts Breakfast Burrito Apple Slices, 100% Fruit Juice FF Chocolate or 1% White Milk
(1) Chicken & Cheese Taco (2) BBQ Sandwich (3) PB&J (4) Pretzel Sticks w/Cheese (5) Pepperoni Pizza Diced Peaches Whole Apple Cherry Tomatoes, Veggie Juice 1% White or FF Chocolate Milk
Wednesday, Oct 20
Banana Bread Mini Powdered Donuts Mini Chocolate Donuts Breakfast Pizza Banana 100% Fruit Juice FF Chocolate or 1% White Milk
(1) Grilled Cheese Sandwich (2) Mini Corn Dogs (3) Strawberry Yogurt Parfait (4) Lasagna Roll (5) Cheese Pizza (6) PB&J Applesauce, Banana Baked Beans, Cherry Tomatoes
Thursday, Oct 21
Cinnamon Pull-A-Part Mini Powdered Donuts Mini Chocolate Donuts Breakfast Boat Applesauce 100% Fruit Juice FF Chocolate or 1% White Milk
(1) Chicken Parmesan (2) Hot Dog (3) Chef Salad (4) Meatball Sub (5) Pepperoni Pizza (6) PB&J Orange Wedges, Whole Pear Corn, Sunset Sip
Friday, Oct 22
Glazed Donut Mini Powdered Donuts Mini Chocolate Donuts Breakfast Burrito Grapes, 100% Fruit Juice FF Chocolate or 1% White Milk
(1) Bosco Sticks (2) Chicken Nuggets (3) PB&J (4) Baked Potato w/Cheesy Brd (5) Cheese Pizza Cantaloupe, Craisins Garlic Broccoli, Baby Carrots
In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior credible activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g , Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.